QIDI Tech I-FAST 3D Printer
Super Large Print Size 360×250×320mm
- Faster printing . Fully industrial-grade structure, using the second-generation Qidi dual Z-axis structure, all of the original motion structure is upgraded to linear guides, with the ruby extruder, the filament extruding is faster and smoother, the printing accuracy is higher .The printing speed is increased by 20%, it is set to print easily at 100 cc.
- Freedom in the choice of the filament: iFast can print almost all kinds of filaments which suitable for FDM 3D printers on the market, such as PLA ,PLA+ ,ABS ,PETG, NYLON,etc. The iFast 3d printer equipped with a heated chamber, which can be heated to 60°C. The excellent mechanical structure can produce more robust manufacturing-grade parts.
- Freedom in manufacturing of the complex parts . iFast is equipped with automatic dual extruder, which can automatically adjust the left and right extruder up and down according to the software. With the PVA (water-soluble) support, it is very suitable for printing manufacturing-level parts with complex structures and realizing precision manufacturing.
- Unique ruby extruder. iFast is equipped with a single ruby extruder. Compared with the brass or stainless steel nozzles which on the market, it is more durable and prints smoother. The iFast 3d printer is pre-installed with dual extruder, and the print size is 330×250×320mm. If switch to the single extruder, the print size is 360×250×320mm.
- Excellent user experience, friendly UI interface.
It’s equipped with self- Developed QIDI slicing software,
two modes can be selected: normal mode and expert mode. The normal mode is suitable for novices, the parameter system has been intelligently set, no other operations are required, it is very simple. Expert mode is suitable for experienced users, who can deeply participate in modifying parameters and personalized printing models.