QIDI tech i Mate 3D Printer
- The i-mate 3D printer can be used directly after opening the box without any assembly.
- Build size: 260mm x 200mm x 200mm 3.5-inch full color touchscreen with intuitive icons makes for easy operation.
- The printing platform weight reaches about 0.9KG, which is different from the DIY assembly structure.
- 3.5-inch full color touchscreen with intuitive icons makes for easy operation.
- QIDI TECH Professional after-service team, if you have any problem about our 3d printer, we will reply to you within 24 hours. The warranty is one year.
i mate is a 3D printer that can be used directly after opening the box without any assembly.
It is different from the 3D printer with a DIY structure. It adopts advanced overall metal frame, and the shell is surrounded by a full abrasive design. The printing effect of i mate 3d printer is more stable, and the service life is longer.
1.The overall metal frame and the printing platform are different from the DIY assembly structure. Print with large-size model, it will be more accurate and not shaken. The platform is more stable.
2.Printing Size 260x 200 x200mm
3. The silent mainboard adopts TMC2209 driver chip. The sound of operation is low to 50 decibels. Save power, protect your ears and not interfere with your family and life.
4.Magnetic printing platform is equipped with 9 pieces of special high temperature magnets and a special metal panel. After printing, you can easily move the platform panel and take off the model by bending the panel. This innovation is well welcomed by users.
Extruder Configuration： 1 set of extruder with 0.4mm diameter nozzle
Extruder Type ：Single Extruder
Max extruder temp: 250 ℃
Printing Filament Types： PLA,TPU,PETG
Printing Speed ：30-150mm/s
Compatible Software： Qidi Print/Cura/Simplify3D
Connectivity： WIFI/USB pen drive
Compatibility: Windows 64bit /Mac
Voltage 110-220 V . Power : 350W